Termites Commonly known as white ants, termites destroy valuable property, documents, furniture and furnishings…anything that contains cellulose, silently and swiftly, before you even become aware of the damage done. Termites infest and breed underground, in the soil. They crawl up through the minute cracks and crevices in the foundation and the walls of your building. As they march forward, they build mud channels to provide themselves with darkness and higher humidity which they require to survive. When you notice such marks on your walls you get an indication that your house is under attack by white ants.
Termites or ‘White Ants’ as they are commonly known, are social insects that live underground in colonies of millions. They feed on anything containing cellulose i.e. wooden doors, furniture, fixtures, paper, books, cloths even currency notes. They are hard to detect and are almost always discovered only after the damage has been done.
We use the latest DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique to form a barrier against termites. This method is quick non-messy and completely safe. It makes a completely undetectable chemical barrier around your property assuring you of continuous protection. We also treat infested woodwork with chemicals to kill termites and protect it form further attacks.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SERVICE?
- A spray treatment for protection against termites
- Free additional termites traps
- Job completed while you wait!
1) POST CONSTRUCTION ANTI TERMITE TREATMENT
- Annual Maintenance Contract(1 year warranty)
- Newstar Pest Control offers this contract for a part of the building.
- 5 year warranty contract
- This service is provided for the entire building or structure where all the sides are accessible for the treatment at ground level from outside.
2) PRE CONSTRUCTION ANTI TERMITE TREATMENT
- This contract comes with a 5-year warranty for the entire building or structure
Pre Construction Anti Termite Treatment Steps
This treatment is essential for new upcoming residential and non-residential buildings comprises of creating chemical barrier along the building to make it fully safe from termites infiltration & damage and is carried out at the early stage of construction by treating the soil in the foundation trenches, backfill earth and under floors. Final treatment is carried out in the external perimeter of the building or before the plinth protection is laid.
Stage 1: Bottom and sides of Foundation pits
Method: Foundation pits to be treated at the bottom and sides to a height of 30 cms. At the rate of 5 litres of 1% emulsion per square.
Stage 2: Refilled Earth
Method: Built up walls to be treated on the both sides at a rate of 7.5 litres of 1% emulsion per square meter.
Stage 3: Top surface of Plinth Filling
Method: Before laying the floor, the plinth wall to be treated at the rate of 5 litres of 1% emulsion per square meter. Wherever pipes and conduits enter the soil inside the area of foundations, loosen the soil for a distance of 150 mm and to a depth of 75 mm and thoroughly drench with PIRAMID.20% EC.
Stage 4: External perimeter
Method: After completion of building, the earth along the external perimeter of building at 7.5 litres of 1% emulsion.
- An absolutely new and highly effective treatment used in all developed countries.
- A completely odorless solution
- Totally hassle free and safe for occupants
- Completely Kills the termites unlike regular pest control which merely repels them